Gridley, IL Local Police and Animal Control

Local Police and Animal Control

Gridley is protected with a fully-paid police force contracted with the city of Chenoa. Police officers patrol our streets and provide law enforcement of Village ordinances.

When you call 911 for an emergency, a dispatcher sends a police officer and other appropriate help to the emergency. Our local law enforcement is backed up by the McLean County Sheriff’s Department.

The police department also serves as Gridley’s Animal Control enforcement.

Gridley Police and Animal Control non-emergency: 309-747-3700